- Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design, Cheltenham, August 2016
- London Craft Week, Craft Central 2016
- Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design, Cheltenham, August 2015
- Collective Design Fair, New York with Todd Merrill Gallery, May 2015
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2014
- Interiors NEC 2014
Waiho is currently on show in New York at Todd Merrill Studio. All enquires in the USA are to be dealt with by Todd Merrill and his team.
Todd Merrill launched Studio Contemporary in 2009 to represent the work of established and emerging studio artists. Studio Contemporary is primarily an exhibition-based program, eschewing the traditional white box gallery model. The focus is to show at the best fine art and design fairs in the world – with each presentation showcasing a uniquely curated group of current works.
The goal of Studio Contemporary has evolved from exhibiting emerging artists working in all mediums of the decorative arts to becoming an important voice for artists who create original, one-of-a-kind works that defy traditional categorization which often blur the lines between fine art and the decorative arts. Every artist featured in Studio Contemporary has been included in significant museum exhibitions both in the United States and abroad.